It just occurred to me that I hadn’t listed my anticipated race schedule for this year. The months are already getting away from me and we’re only two into this new year. It must be the freezing cold and the wind that we’ve been subjected to that is depleting brain cells…or it could be I’m another year older and another year more absent minded. No, let’s go with the cold and the wind. AaaNYway….
Races on tap for 2015 – signed up for and hope to sign up for..
4. Brookgreen Gardens Memorial Day 5K Pawleys Island, SC. 5/24/2015. Think this was a PR of 22:58, a 7:24 pace and 3rd Female overall.
6. 1812 Challenge Race: 8/30/15. 18.12 miles. First time running this one in Sackets Harbor. Heart wasn’t in it but ran well with a 2:30:26 for 1st in age group, about an 8:18 pace.
7. Delta Lake Half Marathon: 9/20/2015. 1:43:56 1st in age group. Weather great. Hills not so good. Pace 7:56
8. Marine Corp. Marathon: 10/25/2015. Clock Time: 4:17:27 Net Time: 4:01:08 4011/23219 Runners, 1060/10440 Females and 47/859 Div/Age Grp. Not my best but not every race is going to be.
9. Space Coast Marathon: 11/29/2015. 11th state completed. Another mentally bad run. Weather was on the warm side. Ran 4:11:44.
What are your fitness/exercise/race plans for this year?
Know any MUST DO marathons for the fall?